Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easy as Pie!

I wanted to share with you a recipe given to me at one of my wedding showers. It was the neatest idea, the ladies giving my shower had everyone bring their favorite recipe for me to add to my recipe box. I ended up with some great ones, but this one has to be one of my favorites. It is so simple and quick yet incredibly delicious! Enjoy!

~Fudge Pie~

One frozen 8-inch pie shell
1 stick butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup cocoa
1/4 cup all purpose flour
(addition of my own, just makes it a bit fluffier! - 1/4 cup milk)

Add ingredients one at a time, in order listed above, blending slightly between each addition until all ingredients are blended well. Pour into frozen pie shell and bake for 35 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Fantastic with a glass of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment