Saturday, March 3, 2012

And Then There Were Four...

That's right folks! The Easler family is growing as baby #2 is on its way! 


We found out February 13th about this little blessing. We have been trying to have another baby since November, which most people would say is not long at all, but Emma happened right away so I guess I just never expected the next one to be any different. However, those two months of negative tests were incredibly difficult. Yet it made me realize how much I actually did want another baby to join our lives. We had always said we would start trying when Emma turned 2 but I just wasn't totally sure I was ready. After those two negative tests I knew without a doubt I was more than ready to take this step and when I fully felt this peace about it ... the next test was positive! Will and I are so excited and what little bit Emma can understand she seems very excited herself! She will already kiss my belly and say her baby is in there :)

We got to see Baby's picture for the first time on Thursday. It was an overwhelming wave of emotions when its little peanut body popped up on the screen and then even more when I heard its fast little heartbeat. It is truly the most unbelievable moment to see this little being growing inside of you for the first time. The are no words fitting for that moment. 

So as we embark on this amazing journey once again, we are so incredibly thankful that God has blessed us with this precious life and greatly look forward to our future with two little ones in our house! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am so excited that God has chosen to bless you all with another life to grow, love and raise in His glory! My prayers for a very healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy for you, along with a healthy baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! :-D Can't WAIT to meet this sweet little bundle!! So so so excited!

    ReplyDelete