Monday, January 17, 2011

I Have a Blog

So for many months my friends have been trying to get me to start a blog. Not that I haven't wanted to but this past year has brought on many changes to my life and I just haven't found the time! But I finally did it, so to all of my blogging friends...here it is!! It may take me awhile to figure out how to manage all this before I get my page looking exactly how I want it but I'll get there :)

I wanted to also share what you can expect from my blog. I will be sharing new recipes that I have attempted and succeeded at making. You most definitely will be seeing a few pictures of my precious little girl as she continues to grow. And lastly, I hope to post thoughts and happenings in my life that will not only update you on our family but hopefully some will be inspiring and encouraging in your own life.

So I hope my followers enjoy my blog as much as I know I am going to enjoy putting it together!

1 comment: